PROVIDING LEADING-EDGE SOLUTIONS
Dover Medical & Scientific Equipment Ltd, established in 1974, A leader in the medical technology market in Israel.
We represent the most advanced technology companies in Israel, standing at the forefront of knowledge in their field. The company offers cutting edge medical solutions, diagnostic equipment and advanced research tools in the field of Life Sciences.
The company comprises three divisions: medical, diagnostic and research. Among its customers are all hospitals in Israel, Clinics, Laboratories, Universities and research institutes.
Dover Medical offers customers the most innovative technologies and products in every sector.
IVD & Blood Banks
Enhancing laboratory performance for better clinical care
We provide in vitro diagnostic (IVD) solutions. Our goal is to enhance laboratory performance by standardization and streaming operations, assisting in clinical decision making and enabling better patient management. Automated platforms, reagents, calibrators, control materials, kits specimen receptacles and software solutions used alone or in combination with automated platforms for in-vitro use.
Surgical & Medical Procedures
We provide technology and devices to better patient treatment
We offer technology amp: devices to treat patients more effectively and efficiently. Among our technology solutions are robotic surgical systems for advanced MIS, cutting-edge laparoscopic & endoscopic equipment, immunotherapy treatments for oncology, rehabilitation technologies & high-end patient environment solutions.
Life Science & Industry
Innovative microscopes, scientific instruments and technology for various fields
Founder & Chairman since 1974
Mr. Oren Dover is GM at Dover Medical, a role he has held since Oct. 2018. Oren has more than 15 years of medical & scientific sales experience, during which he led the penetration & implementation of various innovative technologies including advanced IV therapy solutions, medical & research imaging platforms & daVinci robotic surgery. Oren has been with the company since 2003. He served as sales director from 2007 to 2018. Oren received a B.S. in Mathematics from the University of Tel-Aviv.
Mrs. Yael Dover holds a BSc. in Microbiology & MSc. in Virology (cum laude) from the Hebrew University, Jerusalem. Co-founder and Director of Dover Medical & Scientific Equipment Ltd. since 1974, Yael has also led the sales & implementation of BCG. In charge of the import of Compassionate use drugs.
Mr. Moshe Ben Shatach, Dover Medical’s Technical Service Director, has been responsible for Customer service, quality management and regulatory affairs since 1994. Moshe is highly experienced in the maintenance of complex medical technologies & has also led the company’s ISO9000 certification processes. Moshe holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration and Total Quality Management (TQM).
Moshe Ben Shatach
Mr. Tal Dover - IT Manager-since July 2010, is an experienced cybersecurity expert. Tal is a Consultant for information technology and communication projects. Among his responsibilities - introducing innovative technologies as well as application & support of various robotic & digital solutions. Tal holds a BSc. in Computer Science and Economics from the University of Tel-Aviv.
Dr. Sharon Barzelai has served as VP Sales & Marketing since 2017. From 2000 to 2017 Sharon held various positions at DOVER Medical as well as engaging in business development of the company. Sharon holds MSc & PhD in Biomedical Engineering, and MA in History of art from Tel Aviv University.
Dr. Sharon Brazilai
We partner with the leading forces in Medtech & BioTech.
Size doesn’t matter – innovation & commitment to drive forward do!
Our customers know they’ve made the best possible investment.
Whether achieving long-term performance and technological superiority, or by receiving the most professional support, we have their backs.
Dover Medical works with all the governmental & private medical centers in Israel, as well as the 4 HMO’s & assorted private clinics.
Dover Medical provides services to various academic centers & research institutes.
Dover Medical provides services to various industrial RND facilities of Pharma, Biotechnology, Chemical, Electronic, Food & Environmental groups.
NEWS & EVENTS
It was nice to meet you at such an interesting and professional conference. until next time.... the International Colorectal Disease Symposium
You are more than welcome to say hello at the Annually Israeli Society of Otolaryngology. Head and Neck Surgery. We will We proudly present the range of "Olympus" solutions
Join us at Dover Medical & Scientific and be part of a company that makes the difference to so many people, every day.
Dover Medical & Scientific is looking for a surgical knowledge and high technological capability sales manager to join daVinci leading team. As a sales manager you will work with the most advanced medical technology in hospital operating rooms
- Guidance and implementation of the Da Vinci system.
- Advanced working environment in the world of surgery.
- The position is filled mainly in a hospital in the central area.
- Challenging work with specialist doctors in operating rooms.
- Working to the highest standards with international standards and the world’s most advanced knowledge in the field.
- The job includes traveling to a course abroad at the expense of the company.
- Experience in sales of medical equipment in hospital and operating rooms
- High sales ability and presence.
- Experience and clinical knowledge in the field of surgery
- Knowledge and understanding of physician needs.
- Strong Interpersonal skills: self-management, collaborative & teamwork, Ambitious, energetic.
- Self-discipline and flexibility: Adherence to a dynamic and changing work environment.
- English- high level
- The job is for both women and men.
- CV can be sent to Shimrit.firstname.lastname@example.org
#medical #surgery #medicaltechnology #davinci
The role consists of:
- Responsibility for managing sales processes with institutional and private clients,
Introducing new products and technologies to use.
- Work with medical staff and operating rooms in hospitals across the country
- Inner motivation, motivation and self-discipline.
- Full time job across the country
- Experience in sales of medical equipment in hospital and surgery rooms – a must!
- Clinical knowledge in orthopedics / spain
- Ability to make contacts and recruit new clients
- Ability to work independently
- Hunger for sales, determination and caring.
- High level English
The job is for both women and men.
Come join our team, we are always looking for good people