Join us at Dover Medical & Scientific and be part of a company that makes the difference to so many people, every day.
Dover Medical & Scientific is looking for a surgical knowledge and high technological capability sales manager to join daVinci leading team. As a sales manager you will work with the most advanced medical technology in hospital operating rooms
- Guidance and implementation of the Da Vinci system.
- Advanced working environment in the world of surgery.
- The position is filled mainly in a hospital in the central area.
- Challenging work with specialist doctors in operating rooms.
- Working to the highest standards with international standards and the world’s most advanced knowledge in the field.
- The job includes traveling to a course abroad at the expense of the company.
- Experience in sales of medical equipment in hospital and operating rooms
- High sales ability and presence.
- Experience and clinical knowledge in the field of surgery
- Knowledge and understanding of physician needs.
- Strong Interpersonal skills: self-management, collaborative & teamwork, Ambitious, energetic.
- Self-discipline and flexibility: Adherence to a dynamic and changing work environment.
- English- high level
- The job is for both women and men.
- CV can be sent to Shimrit.email@example.com
#medical #surgery #medicaltechnology #davinci
The role consists of:
- Responsibility for managing sales processes with institutional and private clients,
Introducing new products and technologies to use.
- Work with medical staff and operating rooms in hospitals across the country
- Inner motivation, motivation and self-discipline.
- Full time job across the country
- Experience in sales of medical equipment in hospital and surgery rooms – a must!
- Clinical knowledge in orthopedics / spain
- Ability to make contacts and recruit new clients
- Ability to work independently
- Hunger for sales, determination and caring.
- High level English
The job is for both women and men.
Come join our team, we are always looking for good people